I just received my new sweaters and just wanted to say yay!

1. Just in time for the cooler weather to start it's inexorable return.
2.  Comparing it to the older version of the vest the pattern is
identical. The wool appears to be just a touch greener than the older
one - but just a touch - it could also be some sort of UV fading on my
older one. Not a change I am worried about and in fact, I think it's
great that's it's a subtle difference
3.  Feels and fits exactly like the other vests.
4. The cardigan feels great and I'm looking forward to breaking it in this fall.

Thank you to the folks at riv for listening and deciding to start
making these again, simply wonderful.

-sv