I have a couple of items that I really enjoy and Rivendell not only
sold them to me, but turned me onto them as well.

1. Sackville BarSack with Nitto rack.  This is a great handlebar bag
that not only functions well but also looks great.  I had an Arkel
handlebar bag before this, which functions fine but I never like the
look of it.  The Barsack looks better and the way it mounts with the
Nitto rack is a better all around system in my opinion.

2. Railroad Shirt.  What can I say, just a good tough shirt that
stands the test of time.  I often rode, and still do, in flannel
shirts, but the railroad shirt not only looks different but is a
little stronger and more durable then my other shirts.

3. Wiggy's Desert Mummy sleeping bag.  This is a great sleeping bag
for Spring through Fall where I live, tough and large enough to be
roomy but not bulky.  I love it.