I'll be there with Hetres, 1st time using 650b there, and I'm looking
forward to it.

In the past, I've used 700x32 cross tires with much success.  The low-
profile xc tread is great for traction, especially on steep dirt (of
which there is plenty).  I'm curious how the relatively smooth Hetres
will perform for me....