Just wanted to give an initial review of these tires. I've had them on
my Bleriot for about a week now. I ride about 90% gravel and 10% road.
I could not be happier with how these tires perform. They roll smooth
and quick just like the other GB tires. I was a little concerned with
the tread appearing to be a little bulky in the photos, but this is a
supple tire. They run very nicely on pavement.

I have found this tire to be much more stable on gravel for me than
the Cypres and Pari-Moto. I am guessing this is because of more
negative cavity in these tires as compared to the other tires which
are basically slicks. The aforementioned tires tended to give me much
more of a sliding/roller ball effect on the loose stuff.

The other tire I had enjoyed on gravel for their stability was the
Fatty Rumpkins but you lose a lot in suppleness and smooth rolling on
pavement.

Anyway, high recommendations for this tire even for those who can fit
a Hetre.