Adding another bike to the for sale list...

I posted on the list earlier this spring, to try to sell this bike.
But it didn't end up working out.  Clearly.  I wanted to lower the
price, and try again.

A little bit about it:  I bought it in the fall of 2008.  It was one
of the floor models at Rivendell, and I bought it built there.  The
only change I've made is attaching a fixed gear, making the rear hub
fixed/free.  I've had it here in Omaha. NE since then.  I don't ride
it with snow on the ground, and I've kept it mostly indoors.
Otherwise in the garage.  I have another bike I use to ride around
town, so I haven't ridden the Quickbeam as much as it should be
ridden.  No dents, but there are some small chips in the paint, which
I've tried to show in the pictures.

I'm asking 1300 shipped, or best offer.

Pictures of it here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/115834633331485768589/Quickbeam?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKx-Py-15TGnwE

I'm selling it without the seat, pedals, fenders, rack.  If you're
interested and want any of those items, we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!