Last Saturday I rode the Courage Ride near Iowa City -- it's a benefit ride
for cancer research at the University of Iowa. (http://www.courageride.org/)
 About 400 registered riders. I did the 97-mile route, which is all I wanted
and maybe a little more. Next year maybe the 70-mile or 53-mile route.
Anyway, without trying real hard I saw a Riv custom (light metallic blue)
and an orange Rambouillet. Were riders of those anyone on this list?  --
Forrest (Iowa City)