Hi folks,

This is a bit off topic but I suspect many folks on this list have
enough bikes to warrant housing for them.

We are currently in the middle of a building process for a new bike
shed/workshop.

Pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/tags/shed/

The space will end up being 12x20 with rafters starting at just below
the 10ft mark.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for:

1. storage of our bikes (including 2 tandems)
2. workbench recommendations
3. shelving recommendations.

Bikes to house/maintain:
- atlantis
- romulus
- fastboy mixte
- lotus excelle
- breezer uptown 8
- burley paso doble tandem
- bike friday family tandem
- bike +1
- bike +2
- maybe a brompton sometime in the future? I dunno

Plus an assortment of bags/racks/tools/etc.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-sv