Rex,

I am sure I could go one size up, and considered it very strongly for
some time, but this size definitely works.  It is great to have the
copious amount of standover height that I do, with a pbh of 84, as I
ride trails and tour loaded often.  The important thing for me was
changing my stem to have a greater amount of forward reach, now I've
found the sweet spot.

Cheers,
Adam