Looks great, if you can swing the money i say get the Nitto, after
messing with some cheapie seat-posts (no the VO) and picking up a
Nitto, you can see why Rivendell sell so many.   Is the E3 triple too
much light?  I thought it was really meant for trail-riding.    Did
you do the build-up?  Still waiting to cut the stays on the Marks
Rack?