Greetings,
   School starts this week, I haven't ridden the Bleriot all summer,
I've got a free pass to bike all day...what to do?  Go for a 100ish
miler on the trails east of Seattle!  It was cold and foggy when I
started but it turned in to a perfect day.  About ten hours on the
trail... 9 on the bike.  Would have been more but a flat (on a
Schawlbe Marathon..gasp!) slowed me down a bit. Lots of ups, lots of
downs, got lost a couple times but that makes it more interesting.
   My Bleriot gets the most mileage of all my bikes, however, summer
usually means riding my vintage steeds.  It was nice to get back on
old "blue" and it performed as good as always.  A little sore but had
a fun day. A few pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502424@N00/sets/72157627596183306/

Rob Markwardt
Seattle, WA