Dear all,

I am looking for a dynohub replacement wheel for the winter. I am
pretty happy with the versatility of my Synergy, running tires >=
35mm, mostly on roads (sometimes in pretty bad shape) and occasional
dirt/forest road in the mountains.

Is anybody aware of (or better, have experience with) (i) a somewhat
similar rim that would be more readily available in Europe than the
Synergy and (ii) a good wheel builder in the same area.

A719 are out, not zippy enough, felt more like Dyads. Currently
leaning towards a SONdelux 36h + DT Swiss TK540, by SJS cycles.

Thanks,

Pierre