The kettle works wonders. I've had mine for about two years. And I've
used it with the stove or thrown it in the fire. Still keep on
trucking. One of those great camping things that you HAVE to bring.
Make sure you get the right one if you want to fit it with the kit.

A carbineer mug works well for me. I clip it to my saddlebag. Make
sure you get a nice one, cheaply welded ones break off and your left
with a cup and a carabineer...
-Manny