On Sep 19, 9:55 pm, jimD <rasterd...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I rode througha patch about a week ago and have been working on three tubes
> ever since.
> One is now holding air, two are still flat, I've run out of einstein patches.
> The tubes are covered in buboes
> from all the patches I've used.

has anyone tried dumping some sealant in tubes that have removable
valve cores in order to prevent/combat punctures goatheads?   I've
never seen these suckers first hand, but if they're just little
pinprick type punctures, sealant works remarkably well and might be
worth a try.  I've pulled those little bits of glass and wire out of
tires that like to worm their way down and nick the tube - using the
sealant has helped prevent these flats.