None need fear bad or weird stuff following or behind the TV spot. We
were sitting around working when the phone call came. I didn't get
it---it went to Dave. They explained that they were trying to fake up
a bike shop or something, and needed some props.

Dave shot digiphotos of some and sent them off, and in short order we
send them off some stuff (no bikes, no tweed bags, no lug mobiles). A
banner, a poster....I'm not even sure if there's a RIVTHING in there.

I mean, I don't know what posters went. Maybe an ol Bstoner, or a
Frenchy. Dave took care of it, and .... the plan was to use the stuff,
but we can't be sure it'll show up or be recognizable.
The chances of this exposure changing anything here are less than the
chances that the earth will be hit by a meteorite before the show
airs. I'm betting the scene gets chopped, anyway!