Sounds like a fun trip. I don't know the routes in Marin as well as
some on this list, but look for the Cross Marin Trail to get you part
of the way to Samuel Taylor. The Bolinas Ridge Trail is a classic
Marin MTB route that can be done on an all-purpose bike. Also,
incorporating an ascent of Mt. Tam into your route might be
worthwhile. Old Railroad Grade out of Mill Valley is a mostly fire
road route. In Pt. Reyes, Palace Grocery is a good stop to get food,
etc. Bovine Bakery has great baked goods and is a popular stop for
cyclists.

If you want to borrow a Marin trail map, let me know. I have several.

jim