Yeah, but I got "tadpole" first time out in a similar context. Shoulda seen
"delta" coming.

If your AHH is anything like the somewhat-spritelier somewhat-normal-er
Hillborne experience I'd expect it to be, you will have no buyer's regret.
Color notwithstanding. Enjoy!

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean
whose Hillborne may not have added years to his life (only Virtue and
Discipline can do that) but has definitely added Life to his years