Planning to stop by RivHQ tomorrow... will be dropped off by car, but was
planning to ride to Berkeley afterwards.

Looking at Google maps, I get two possible routes.  The problem is, both say
that I should ride on HWY 24, and the street view there doesn't look very
pleasant (it's freeway!).  Is there a better route that avoids the highway
and isn't much longer than 20 miles [time constraints]?

I remember that Grant said that he was going to publish a route, but I don't
remember ever seeing that.

Thanks!
-Rex