Jim - great write-up!  I rode Willow Creek on this year's Old Caz 300k
- and it was truly a highlight.  Those two slaps-in-the-face have a
name, the something-sisters.

I'm stoked so many people on race bikes took the dirt option.  For an
event this big, that bodes well for mixed-surface riding in general.

Esteban
San Diego, Calif.