I have for sale to the Riv Owners Group a complete set of cotton canvas
Carradice "Super C" series front and rear panniers. Used for one 5 day tour and
some commuting and shopping, in fine undamaged condition except missing one
plastic toggle-lock rack clip on one of the large "rear" bags. A little
improvisation (such as an "irish strap" or leather strap) allows for
better-than-original mounting to your rack, or most Carradice dealers should be
able to supply a replacement. A set of all four bags would cost $445 brand new,
I am asking $250 for the set, shipping included.

Below are links to the panniers at Wallingford Bikeas in New Orleans. I will
send .jpg's of my bags on request. Pk
Please reply to mschw...@nmsu.edu if interested.

Thanks,
Marc