I guess all the planets are in alignment for me. I need to go buy a lottery
ticket.

The new Metrolink schedule puts me in San Clemente at 915am ( was something
like 730am)!

Of course I would need to ride (or drive) the 7 miles to the train station
in Oceanside as I live at the southern border of Carlsbad. And coming back
I'd have to wait until 6pm... no way dude!

It will be way faster to drive the 30 minutes to San Clemente RT.

I'll be on semi-bald JB's... no rock gardens please.

~mike