Bicycle Times is pretty good.  BQ is tops.  RR is basically extinct.
Other than that we are pretty much freaks.  Go to the magazine rack
and just look at the quantity of mags on cars, motorcycles, soccer,
knives, watches, dolls, guns (OH my!), etc....are we really that
small?  There is basically nothing on the bikes I assume most of us
like. I appreciate whatever I can get...right now BQ is ahead by
miles.  I've got all the old Readers, just about all the BQ's and
previous VBQ's, most of the Bridgestone BOB mags and a few of the "On
the Roads".  When I get bored I pull an old one out of the
pile....better than anything else out there.