This is killing me.

I've come to grips that this bike is too big for me. Anything more than 42mm
tires and my standover clearance is *severely* limited.  "Severely" meaning
non-existent. I have a DTT Hilsen as well, and it fits me to a T, so the
Bomba has to go, in favor of something (smaller bomba or hunqa maybe) I can
take take on some of the more dicey trails around here.

This Bomba needs a taller owner.

I had the frame and fork powdercoated chocolate brown earlier this year (it
had clearcoat on it originally) and decaled it myself.  The seat tube
decal is slightly misaligned...can be replaced. Still looks great.

The frame and fork are 100% functional and solid as a rock.  Normal
chainsuck marks, and a few random dings as should be expected.  It has
always been fendered, and well cared for.   Links below point to pictures
taken on tour last August.

$1500.00 + shipping takes it.  Includes the headset and sweet cream
longboard fenders which match it really well.

Thanks for looking.  Please contact with questions!

Patrick
Louisvile, Kentucky

*http://flic.kr/p/axwZ7F* <http://flic.kr/p/axwZ7F>

*http://flic.kr/p/axwYWv* <http://flic.kr/p/axwYWv>