Thanks for the recommendations.  We are going to be in the Blue Ridge
mountains, and the recent discussion has been to include Mulberry Gap,
which does have a decided emphasis on the single track.  I'd be doing
these bits unloaded, the loaded parts are more forest service road
business, for which the supremes have always been fine for me.  I was
considering adding some tire texture for the Mulberry portion, but how
much is the question. I'm more inclined at present toward the Extremes
than the 'raptors.
thanks,
Rick.