Hi Chris,

Renold Yip patched me through CY in Taipei.  It's good to get in touch with
other like minded folks in Taipei as we are a rare breed here in a sea of
carbon and aluminum.  I live in Tienmu just at the base of Yang Ming
mountain so the default route is up the mountain to Cultural University and
back.  With wife and two babies it's hard to find time to ride, so I tend
to go out early morning and ride for two hours and be back before the
family wakes up.

James Chang

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Chris <cch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey James,
>
> Did anyone respond?  I grew up in Taiwan.  It'd be nice to know that
> there's a ROB/BOB community there.  Where in Taipei/Taiwan do you
> usually go for rides?
>
> Chris
>
> On Oct 28, 4:21 am, James Chang <lohech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Hi all,
> >
> > Just wondering if I there are other ROB/BOBs located in, Taipei, Taiwan
> > looking to ride together on weekends.  I have been in Taiwan for about 10
> > years now.  Originally from Walnut Creek, just 10 minutes away from
> Grant's
> > house.  I ride a '93 mostly stock RB-1 (original owner, too).  Would be
> neat
> > to know if there are other ROB/BOBs in the area to meet and chat about
> lug
> > steel and all things wool.
> >
> > James Chang
> >
> > --