Hey Everyone,

I have a beautiful 64cm rambouillet, purchased off the list as a frameset
last fall and then built. It has brand new paint (metallic flake apple
green) and was ridden maybe 300 miles by me. It has huge clearance (i can
fit 40mm supremes), and so can be used for a variety of purposes. Turns out
I want to always take out my atlantis, since I like to ride off road and am
not much of one for road riding. If I put wider tires in to do that, it'd
be the same as my atlantis--do i need three rivendells? not when I'm moving
into a studio next month.

It's built up nicely:

48cm noodles/technomic deluxe stem/shimano levers
Campy record pre-carbon double crank, with matching bottom bracket
(ridiculously low Q with this setup)
11-34 xt rear cassette, on a ultegra rear hub laced to mavic open pro
xt rear derailleur (it's cool to use mountain components to get that ultra
low gear--you'll have a 39x34 and a 53x11)
shimano 105 front derailleur
shimano 105 front hub, laced to araya rim (literally 50 miles on this
wheel).
parigi-roubaix tires
vo fancy cnc'ed centerpull brakes
hammered vo fenders (currently unmounted)
nitto single-bolt seatpost

I'm asking for 1600 dollars, a similar build on a roadeo would run you
right up to 4k by my calculations.

cosmetically, there's a small scratch on the top tube from brake lever
which was leaned up against it. never been crashed, never been abused. new
paint looks beautiful. no dents. no touring. it's a damn fine bicycle,
you'll love it--i just don't ride it as much as I should as I tend to
ramble on my atlantis most often. enjoy!

local pickup in oakland, preferred. I will ship, but will ask you to pay
(and would like to have riv do the packing, though I can do it to save
money would you like).

~erik
--
oakland, ca