Hey, All

All the buzz about kids bikes made me remember one tucked back in my storage.
It is a late 80's (88?) Specialized Rock Hopper mfg for 24" wheels and sized
for larger kids and smaller adults, like my Sweetie. She's 5' even, but felt
this bike was small for her. She's ridden a periwinkle Glorius for the past 5
years and has never looked back (except for approaching traffic).

Anyway, are any of you interested in this 24" bike for your kiddies? (its
tigged steel, no suspension, equipped with the standard period RHopper Mtn Bike
Shimano). If so, let me know at mschw...@nmsu.edu, and I'll supply pics and
specs tomorrow, and we can chat.

Those following this list may be getting tired of what seems like my recent
constant merchandising. Please know that I hate to part with some of this
stuff, I'm just dealing with this one-sided economy ("No Banker Left Behind"
sings Ry). Besides, if I try to sell the Glorius, I will be condemned to a life
of loneliness.

Regards,
Marc