Checked out the bike. It is like new apart from the minor indentation.
The guy is friendly, no pressure, took it for a little ride. He says
it was the first complete Long low by Waterford/Grant, a run through
to make sure everything on the production line was set. I have no
reason to believe otherwise.

The bike fit well, but not a standout for the money being asked, then
again being new to this I have not got a particular preference for
RBW.  I think if I offered something he might be offended by the
price, seeing as how high it started at. Nice bike for someone though.