Hi I'm an Atlantis rider that recently switched from Moustache bars to
Noodles.  I think I've discovered that I'm a drop bar kind of guy so
I'd like these bars to go to someone who will enjoy them.

The cockpit includes everything needed to get going:
1x NItto Moustache Bar (25.4 clamp diameter)
1x Nitto Stem (25.4 clamp, 6cm extension, 9cm from minimum insertion
to top) This stem came from my parts box, it's an older Nitto stem so
i don't know where it falls in the current Nitto line up)
1x pair of Silver Shifters
1x pair of Suntour Superbe non-aero levers
1x pair of dummy levers (I made these myself by cannibalizing some
older aero levers, I think I still have the remaining parts in a bag
somewhere if you're interested in reassembling them)

The cockpit is still assembled the way it was when I swapped setups,
with the shellacked and twined bar tape and the brake cables still
attached.  For full disclosure, the original Suntour Superbe brake
hoods were falling apart so I had to replace them. The replacement
hoods I bought work perfectly well but they're not a perfect fit. (I
bought what my internet research told me would be a good fit, but now
I'm not sure if there really are perfect replacements out there.)
Also I recommend that you measure how tall you like your bars.  This
stem is not one of the super long ones that Riv sells but considering
how tall the headtubes are on Rivs I don't really expect it to be a
problem.  I have about a fistful of seatpost showing in the pics and
am able to get the bars to match height with probably a little room to
spare.

And finally here are the pics, I've tried to be thorough but if you'd
like additional photos of something or a closeup shot of a particular
area let me know and I'll get them to you. Thanks.
https://picasaweb.google.com/Michael.Ng3/NIttoMoustacheCockpit?authuser=0&feat=directlink

$150 shipped anywhere in the continental US