Got the 24" wheeled Rock Hopper Comp out today. Its kind of a 25 yr old time
capsule. It certainly hasn't been ridden much, still has the original tires
which still have " new-nubs" on the tread. All original components except for
Terry saddle, riser bar & stem. Otherwise all mid-1980's Shimano Deore Mtn
group (SILVER!!), Araya rims. Lotsa fender room with threaded boss on seatstay
& chainstay bridge, threaded hole in fork crown, 2 threaded eyelets/dropout. A
great bike to provide a bridge between "little kid" bikes and the first full
size adult bike. Seat tube is ~ 15" c-c, top tube ( theoretical measured
parallel to the ground) ~ 20"' . Stand over I estimate to be 27-28". I am
asking $300 shipped. Includes the way-too-big Pletscher rack if you want it.
Please inquire for pics. Reply to mschw...@nmsu.edu

I am also offering the following bicycle bags of interest to Rivendell folks;
Prices include shipping to CONUS. Please inquire for picts and more info to
mschw...@nmsu.edu.
Thank you all for your consideration. Photos emailed upon request.

Ortleib waterproof front or rear panniers (one pair). An older version of their
current "Sport Packer", approx 30  liter capacity (each), but quite expandable
at top. Black with f & r reflective patches. One big compartment, no extra
pockets, two compression straps, drawstring snow and dust gasket, all
adjustable mounting hardware is included. Barely used for a few shopping trips
only. A little dusty from storage, otherwise almost pristine. Asking $85 for
the pair.

Carradice "Bike Bureau" briefcase pannier (single). Brand new old stock with
tags and all mounting hardware never mounted or used. Black heavy water
resistant cotton canvas with white leather straps, same features as current
model. Pristine, new. Commute with elegant British class (hoo-hoo!!). Great
with Tweeds (Hubba-Hubba!!) Asking $105.00

Current versions of both items can be viewed on Peter White's website;

http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/packs&racks.htm

Please reply to mschw...@nmsu.edu

Thanks
Regards from the Borderline,