That's the bike I wanted in 1994!  I instead ended up with a '94 49cm
MB-2<http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/2863214487/>from
Beverly Hills Bike.  Great bike that I put a lot of miles on, but
ended up hanging in the garage.  I sold it a few years ago.  Man I always
wanted a '94 MB-1 though.  LOVE that color scheme.  If this was about five
years ago...

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Mojo <gjtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Looks like a lovely bike Johnny and nice build. I miss my too small '94
> MB-1.
>
> If you haven't ridden one, the MBs of this era at least, had great snappy
> handling for an off-road bike and climbed really well. I haven't found a
> bike to compare yet.
>
> Recommended.

> For more options, visit this group at

Cheers,