+4 on the MLP-1... Best $10 you spend on a tool!

Interesting aside:  Trying to buy one from my LBS was the straw that broke
the camel's toe.  First they told me there was no such tool and wouldn't
take the time to look one up in a catalog. I finally find someone to order
it, and when it came in, he was like "So why do you want *this*?"  I gently
explained that it was rumored to make removing chains easier.  Paid him my
hard-earned money, and left.

I now buy bike tools & parts online :-/

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Joe Bernard <joerem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't waste your life with this..get the Park tool. It's wonderful.

> For more options, visit this group at

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA