From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of islaysteve [alkire...@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 2:24 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Bottom Bracket Thread Cleaning

I'm going to be changing the BB on my Bleriot (RBW content!), and I want to
clean up the threads in the shell first.  I believe I used anti-seize compound
when I installed the current BB, and it's gritty in there.  What's a good way
to do this?  I'm thinking that a small, fine brass brush might work?  Thanks in
advance.  Steve