For us Minnie-sohh-tens, 27 and sunny is a pretty balmy winter's day.  Like
"woo-hoo, shirt sleeves" balmy.  Even "oh, look, some oddballs in shorts"
balmy.  After a few weeks of subzero (Fahrenheit) temps, 27 is downright
spring-like.

I get a chuckle out of most "winter" cycling clothing.  Winter in the Cote
d'Azur or Italia, maybe.  Not winter in Minnesota.