If you are in or near Minnesota you could give Chris Kvale a call.
http://www.chriskvalecycles.com/CKC/Home.html The repaints of his that
I have seen have looked great (his bikes also look great, I would love
to pick up a used one someday as a go fast bike -- I have plenty of
bikes for now, however).

Dan Abelson
St. Paul, MN