Great looking bike. My wife's Betty is much too small for me but it's still
fun to ride around with the kids. These pics confirm my previous notion
that the "Quickbeam" crank with the 32 ring swapped out for a 24 or 26 is
the prettiest crank with the perfect gear combo for any riding I want to
do. Also, love the labels in the photos... a picture with words tells a
thousand stories.