I ride it quite regularly, it's even gone through a couple of
accidents that left the rider much more "damaged"!  The bike is stored
indoors, it's wiped off after every ride and I live in Tucson, so it
doesn't get grimy from mud after riding in the rain.  (I also just
don't like riding in the rain and avoid it whenever we so rarely get
rain in this arid drought stricken region!).

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ