Kelly:

Glad to have your input.  A great 2 cents worth!   Goes to show how
various blog reviews can be biased & outdated. Helps to have informed
perspectives on other perspectives  You have me reconsidering a hub
change. Will stop in at Riv and see what Rich would charge for a hub
change.  I'm still going to go with a battery backup system.
Thanks again