I have virtually identical height and PBH measurements to you.  I ride a 56
Bombadil (among other things).  I put a deposit on a 54 Hunq when they were
pre-order.  When the prototypes came in I rode them both and
enthusiastically preferred the 58.  It looked right from a
seat-post-exposure perspective as well (and I'm not one of these fistfull
of seatpost dudes either).  As you did, I decided that I was on the fence,
between those two sizes, either would work, but neither would be "perfect".
 If they made a 56 I would have probably chosen that.  What I concluded was
that my 56 Bombadil was (and is) perfect, and I built a drop-bar cockpit
for that instead of buying a Hunqapillar.  I still want an uber fat tire
700c bike someday, and when I finally act on that urge I will buy a 58
Atlantis.