I spent a bit of time at Mountain Sports Ltd today, catchin' up with Bobby
and Steve (http://www.mountainsportsltd.com/).   Whenever I'm there, I try
to take note of Riv inventory, in case someone on the list is looking for
something particular that Riv might not have in stock.

I happened to notice that they have to larger Atlantis frames in stock:
one's a 64, and one is a 66.  Don't think Riv is making either of those
anymore (might have some 64's around, but think the 66's are gone).    SO,
if you're wanting a 66 Atlantis, might want to give 'em a ring.
276-466-8988.

Aside from the big Atlantises, they have a couple of Hilbornes, 52 and 56
(not a double-top-tube one), and some Hilsens in a variety of sizes, a
couple 650B, several 700c, up to 67. All of their Rambouillet frames are
now gone.   I'm not wanting to mis-direct anyone from buying from Riv if
they have what they need, but, if they're out on what you want, maybe MSL
might have it (especially those big Atlantises).

-L