Beautiful build. Dressed as it is, one can hardly tell it from a Riv frame .

________________________________
From: Forrest <ftme...@me.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, December 18, 2011 6:21:15 AM
Subject: [RBW] For reference, the new Sackville darker grid grey color . . .

 . . . complements titanium nicely.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10076072@N03/6531190595/in/photostream

Most components/accessories on this Salsa La Cruz Ti came from RBW (Jim Thill
built the wheels, though), which I think shows how two different aesthetic
styles (and functional types) can blend. That is, if you do think they blend at
all. Apart from aesthetics, the blend sure works well and feels good while I'm
riding. Just wanted to show the strong influence of RBW even on my non-Riv bike.

-- Forrest (Iowa City)