Ok so I went to the garage to pack and realized that I had put new steel
fenders on the Bombadil and that the lowrider tubes rack wouldn't mount the way
it used to.. after 30 minutes a couple of added spacers and fortunately an easy
go of it it all was mounted and ready to go.  Then I realized I had my large
saddlesack zip tied to the rear rack and then figured hell  it's only over
night I don't need no stinkin rear panniers... So... my tent fit into the
basket on front.. cooking gear extra socks and gloves in left pannier, rain
gear extra sweater and wind breaker in the right... sleeping bag in the saddle
sack with tent poles and sleeping pad strapped on the outside... then took a
nice test ride in the rain.. singing that song of course.. NOT.. anyway what a
dream.  It too all my will power to turn around and come back home to wait till
tomorrow.. love this bike..

So I'm leaving tomorrow sometime with a general direction in mind.. a possible
destination and several alternative places in case I get a whim to go left
instead of right or visa versa..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/sets/72157628500136603/

Kelly