I hope you have more success in finding the perfect colored cable housings.
When my beautiful frame got back from Rivendell and their painter I wanted
to use dark green cabling. Couldn't find any so I tried to "invent" some,
experimenting with dyes and paints that "claimed" to work on plastics.
Dismal failure so I settled for black. Good luck on your quest....and I'm
sure there are lots of us waiting for you to find your USB cable.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Bruce Herbitter
<bruce.herbit...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I just picked up my frame and fork from Hill Clarke of Airglow Painting
> this morning. It came out very nicely. Took longer than planned, but he
> turned out to be a nice guy and a good painter. I was going to stay up all
> night and put it back together for the club ride tomorrow. (So the folks
> Anne talked about can ask me how much weight all that paint adds) I think
> instead I'm going to take more time. Not sure which bar tape to use, color
> of cable housing etc.  I will take it by the shop at lunch today and get
> the headset pressed back in. Pictures as soon as I can find a cable to
> connect my camera to the computer..
>
> Nice to have it back!
>

>  --

*Derek Simmons*
"The only thing worse than giving Obama two terms is giving Newt one"