hi all,
Sorry if this has been discussed already- is there a place where
people have posted or can post trail recommendations?  Could be a
thread here... or a Google spreadsheet perhaps?  I know there must be
online resources... I was thinking something that's a bit more Riv-
ish- country biking and all that- a mix of road and not terribly
technical off-road.

TIA,
Tse-Sung
Berkeley

ps- yesterday, in our neck o' the woods, I started at Inspiration
Point in Tilden and took a trail down into Wildcat Canyon, then took
the Wildcat Creek trail all the way to the Alvarado Staging Area in El
Sobrante.  A really nice ride.  Met some very nice dogs too :-)

More:

http://g.co/maps/dq3c7

Hit the "3D" button on the left, to fly it.