Hey Bobby,
Montclair misses you..let's do that ride.  BTW, what's the status of
RivRideEast2?  Myself and I'm sure, others are looking forward to it.
The first was a great time and I've enjoyed reading posts here by some
of the people I met there.  I also have gotten the itch to do a S24O
when the weather turns again.  The sale was perfectly timed and I
picked up a Platrack and sleeping bag.  Any other eastsiders have some
good ideas of where to ride and camp?
Thanks,
-Norman