Hey René,

I actually did use one of the bolt slots to stabilize the fender (by
switching out the original bolt to a longer one that goes through the
fender, adding a spacer between the fender and the diving board, and
securing the fender with nut/washer), but it's still rubbing when the wheel
is turned all the way to the right.  Is it similar to the way you secure
your fender?

Comparing to the boss on the Mini Front, the bolt is at least an inch
further back (towards the rear of the bike).  I can't help but wonder if
the rubbing would stop should the fender be secured closer to the front
tip.  Does anyone have a spare long front diving board that used to come
with Mark's rack?

On the hand, I also wonder about my installation.  The relative space
between the tire and the fender should stay constant when the fork turns,
right?  There must be something that got caught and causes a slight
rotation on the fender line.  Perhaps something underneath the fork crown
daruma?  Should I loosen the nut under the fork crown daruma a bit?  Any
suggestions?

I'll try to post some pictures later (I moved the bikes to the bike room
after our ride on the 1st as the weather turned cold).

Thanks!

Chris