Jim,
Sounds interesting. Schedule permitting I would like coming up your way from
Ohio, and maybe could bring a couple of fellow Riv riders.

Steve Hemmelgarn

From: Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery <thill....@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:29 PM
Subject: [RBW] Riv Rally midwest?

Just reading about the Riv Rally East in another thread. Jeez, that sounds fun.
I briefly contemplated a trip eastward, but then I thought, why not just do it
here? I know lots of great routes where the attributes of Riv bikes would
shine, both functionally and cosmetically.

I'd be willing to put together a Riv Rally Midwest sometime this upcoming
summer. Most likely it would be somewhere between Minneapolis and Madison and a
2-day weekend format with camping and hotel options. Also, most likely there
would be ride route options to suit different fitness levels and
adventurousness thresholds (nothing "extreme").

Anybody interested?