How often is a new frame designed at the same time as a new handlebar?
I really like that idea; people talk about trail, geometry etc. of a
frame, but so much of the feel and steering depends on the handlebar
and the stem, so to have the frame and handlebar designed for each
other makes a lot of sense, but I don’t think it happens very often.

I also like the part about using this bike for one purpose, which
frees up your other bikes. If you have two or three bikes, the way you
set one of them up influences the way you can set up the others. In
other words, if you have one bike that can handle commuting, getting
groceries etc. then you maybe you can take the fenders and basket off
another bike and it becomes your sport bike, or imaginary racing
machine.

I don’t really need this kind of bike right now, but it is kind of fun
to critique bike design, even though it isn’t the same as actually
knowing how to build them, or having that skill or experience. It
isn’t to judge how a bike was designed, or criticize, but as a
bicycling enthusiast it is interesting to talk about the geometry and
design of frames, more as an appreciation.