Hmmmmm, look just like the IRD Power Rachet shifters.
http://www.interlocracing.com/shifters.html Rivendell calls them
"Silver on Soma. I wonder what the genesis of this "project" was.
Regardless, I love the idea of these shifters. The XT top mount
shifters on my MB-1 were my all time favs. IRD makes a 9 speed indexed
version too.