New in 2006, these bikes are in great condition, especially the 60 which
has been ridden less.  We have to sell them reluctantly because we are
living and will be traveling on a boat and cannot take them with us.

*Rivendell Rambouillet 60 Blue *

Rear Der LX RR Long

Cass Deore HG50 9Spd 11-32

Cork bar tape

 Brooks B.17 Steel/Honey Saddle

 Ruffy Tuffy tires

MKS Pedals

New price was $2418, looking for about $1500

*Rivendell Rambouillet 58 Green *

Stem Nitti Technomic Dix 8cm

Brake levers Tektrp Interrupter

Cork bar tape amber shellac

 Brooks B.67 Honey Saddle

 Ruffy Tuffy tires

MKS pedals

New price was $2347, looking for about $1300,

Serious enquiries only please. We live in the SF Bay Area.