Bobby,
Logistics is an issue. It's still early for me and I've only had my
first cup of coffee....

My friend and I camped the entire route except one nasty rainy night
where we found a bunk house and spent the night. Nice primitive
campgrounds along the way.

Wonder if we can work this into a scenario - rent a U haul truck one
way. Start in Connellsville ride to Cumberland. Rent a one way truck
at the end (Cumberland) & pile all the bikes, gear and people in the
truck and drive back to the start. It's kind of a crazy and I'm not
sure the legality...

OR

I will need Rick to commit or grab another friend for this one...
We meet in Cumberland, rent a round trip passenger van. Once everyone
is in town, leave the bikes and gear in Cumberland and everyone drives
to Connellsville to leave their cars. Jump back in the van and return
to Cumberland, return van. Start the ride the next day.

Regards,
Bruce